|K.C. Hopson MS CMP, President, CEO and Founder of EventRebels, has been doing business with meeting planners, associations and others in need of registration, trade show, mobile, virtual and conference software solutions for 20 years. Author of two published books, K.C. frequently writes about technology and meetings on his company’s blog. He is has served on several meeting industry boards and international committees and was the 2019 President of PCMA Chesapeake chapter.|
- How long have you worked in the events industry and what keeps you interested in it?
Over two decades. I’m in the two best industries – technology and events!
- Best (and worst?) moments working in the events industry?
BEST – persuading planners to charge for their virtual events. WORST – 2020 of course!
- What was the last event on which you worked?
EventRebels virtual & hybrid software works all year round!
- From your experience, What’s the best way to utilise tech at an event?
Virtual events work great for education
- We all learn from our mistakes! What was the biggest lesson you learned from a mistake since being in the industry?
Virtual trade shows and attendee networking have a long way to go!
- What are you most looking forward to at Event Tech Live?
Talking about virtual event pricing
- What do events, such as ETL, mean to you?
ETL is a great way to learn the latest & greatest in the events industry.
- What can our delegates expect to take away from your session at ETL?
How to make money with virtual events
- Which one piece of tech couldn’t you live without?
- Most pointless tech you have purchased?
Join K.C. for his session: How to Price Your Virtual Conference at
ETL US & Canada on June 10th on The Smart Stage – Book your ticket here