|Allen Yesilevich is the Head of Marketing & Growth at Accelevents, the leading virtual and hybrid events platform for growth acceleration. With over 15 years of experience, Allen is a seasoned growth-focused marketing professional with a proven track record of demonstrating the ability to architect, implement, and lead revenue-generating initiatives that have resulted in measurable business growth. Allen is also an Expert-In-Residence at Growth Blazers, a global community of modern marketers and growth leaders.|
- How long have you worked in the events industry and what keeps you interested in it?
I have been in the events industry for just over 4 years. The energy and enthusiasm of working in events are the two main reasons as to what keeps me motivated and interested. Every single day I know I can make an impact and help our clients fulfill their goals.
- Best (and worst?) moments working in the events industry?
Best moment – FIrst time I walked on to the CES trade show floor and witnessed hundreds of thousands of attendees feverishly walking throughout the LVCC hall in pure delight and awe.
Worst moment – The pandemic crippling in-person events and seeing many of my colleagues and friends lose their jobs.
- From your experience, how has tech been best utilised at an event? / What’s the best way to utilise tech at an event?
Technology has unlocked a treasure trove of value for brands and event organizers. Digital increases brand reach and maximizes the potential number of attendees who can join an event. Furthermore, the analytics that can be seamlessly captured at a virtual event can facilitate targeted marketing and sales campaigns post-event that were not available during in-person lead capture efforts.
- What are you most looking forward to at Event Tech Live?
Learning about innovation and advancements in event technology. Specifically, theories about how event tech will work in a hybrid landscape.
- What do events, such as ETL, mean to you?
It’s all about community and professional advocacy.
- What can our delegates expect to take away from your session at ETL?
Actionable framework on how to accelerate your growth goals through the lens of event planning and event marketing.
- Which one piece of tech couldn’t you live without?
- Most pointless tech you have purchased?
Tamagotchi – look it up GenZ’s.
Join Allen for his session: Driving Qualified Leads & Growth through Event Data Collection
at ETL US & Canada on June 10th in the Roundtables – Book your ticket here