1) Event Tech Live attendees must be prepared to show proof of being fully vaccinated with a UK recognised COVID-19 vaccine: Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, or Janssen at least 14 days before visiting AND a negative Lateral Flow or PCR test.
Tests, which can be taken at home or at a recognised centre, free of charge, should be conducted no more than 48 hours before arriving at the venue.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to provide evidence you have been vaccinated against Covid-19 then you MUST present proof that a Lateral Flow test, with a negative result, has been taken on each day you visit the show.
Face coverings are mandatory in the halls at Event Tech Live 2021.
We will accept various forms of proof and will use a common-sense approach. Your data will not be required nor stored by us; proof can simply be shown to a member of staff.
For vaccinations this includes:
- via the NHS App
- the vaccination record card given to you at the immunisation site
- a letter from the NHS – you can request this by calling 119
- a letter from a GP showing details of vaccines administered
For the test result, this includes:
- an email or text confirming your result
- a photograph of the test stick (not the physical stick)
- a record of the result shown via the NHS App