Award-winning events software provider, VenuIQ, has announced a North American follow up to its successful UK virtual event, ‘To Hybrid and Beyond’.
The event will discuss developments and challenges from the past year and highlight how the North American event industry’s post-pandemic landscape could take shape with the looming uncertainty of the Delta variant.
It will analyze the new increased uptake in hybrid events and why this will be a continual trend within the industry, which has accelerated five years because of the pandemic.
VenuIQ has assembled a panel of experienced, event industry experts to shed light on pressing issues, including:
- Erika Lohmar, president and executive producer, Akire Productions
- Adam Parry, editor, Event Industry News
- Jesse Peterkin, head of events, Founders Forum
- Barbara Moore, client relations and account manager, Big Head Cartoon
- John D’Adamo, head of US sales, VenuIQ
- Oliver Rowe, co-founder, VenuIQ
Free to attend, To Hybrid and Beyond will take place on 26th August from 11am Eastern Time. For those who cannot attend on the day, all content will be available to watch online post-event.