Make Every Event Count
Glisser is the trusted platform for the virtual events world of today and the hybrid events world of tomorrow.
We’re growing Glisser to be the leading enterprise platform in this space, giving our clients best-in-class tools to create outstanding virtual and hybrid events that their audiences love. Glisser brings people together, creating interactive and engaging experiences for anything from 50 to 50,000 attendees.
We care about security, scalability and simplicity. Our platform is highly customizable, generates powerful data analytics and offers monetization solutions for those event organizers responding to our newly virtualized environment.
We are headquartered in London, UK, with a strong presence and growth-focus in the US.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for leading Glisser’s audience development strategy, growing the overall traffic and database, and fundamentally setting up our sales organization for success. You will partner closely with executive leadership to best position Glisser in the market, and ensure our go-to-market strategy is best in class.
In this role, you will be a part of the broader leadership team and support strategic planning, roadmap prioritization, and operations. You’ll work closely with Sales, Product, Engineering, Design and broader Marketing teams to build out our acquisition channels, strengthen our lead funnel, and deepen partner engagement. The ideal candidate is an experienced marketing leader with a passion for helping other businesses succeed and grow in today’s ever changing landscape.
Our Head of Marketing will be pivotal in defining and executing Glisser’s B2B marketing strategy and in developing the relationship between our Marketing, Sales, Product and Customer Success functions.
- Lead B2B Marketing strategy, which owns growth targets around audience development, traffic growth, lead generation, and partner engagement
- Using data and analytics to optimise Glisser’s digital marketing channel effectiveness via SEO, SEM, PPC/Adwords, backlink strategies, landing page optimisation, email optimisation, free user conversion, social, paid social, referral sites, etc
- Leads annual planning, budget reconciliation, roadmap development, OKR/goal setting process, and operations aimed at aligning cross-functional leaders to support B2B marketing goals.
- Partner closely with our sales organization to truly support the sales partnership through marketing platforms, channels, collateral, and content.
- Evaluate emerging marketing technologies, providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Lead, develop and build our existing marketing team through career development, coaching, partnership and hiring based on company priorities
Who you are
- 8-10 years experience in planning, executing and optimising lead generation marketing campaigns within a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven track record in partnering with and supporting sales organisations to grow leads, close deals and engage potential partners
- Hands-on experience and expertise with digital marketing platforms such as HubSpot, Pardot, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz, and with associated CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Broad experience standing up top of the funnel awareness, audience development, differentiating a brand, and growing a database of potential partners and clients
- You have a passion for hiring, developing and leading teams within a fast-paced environment. You’ll also be familiar with managing freelancers & agencies to support your team’s efforts
Package & Perks
We offer a competitive salary and a good slug of stock options at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious scale-up in a red-hot market at an early stage.
You’ll have the relevant home equipment necessary to get the job done. And we don’t micro-manage. We are a trusting but supportive team that just delivers.
Everyone around you works hard, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to many different areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.
How We Work
We are currently fully remote, with a view to moving to a hybrid model when appropriate. We expect to meet physically at key times in the year, focused on making these sessions a highly effective use of everyone’s time. Day-to-day, we intend to remain largely virtual, meaning this opportunity is open to applicants anywhere in the United States.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.