Event Industry News (EIN), a first exclusively digital magazine
Event Industry News (EIN), which is exactly that, launched in 2010; a first exclusively digital magazine in a resolutely print-focused sector.
That courage, that conviction, that nous – EIN delivered on its big promises with a quality product delivered at quantum speed that convinced the market to contribute and to advertise – has led the Event Industry News’ team to a number of other successful launches.
A series of ‘Buyer’s Guides’ focused on the news, kit, solutions and best practice across specific sections of the event model – exhibitions, festivals, conferences, venues and sustainability – all have their own annual EIN supplements.
In November 2013 the EIN team introduced the Event Tech marque, in the shape of a paid for conference followed by the inaugural Event Technology Awards (ETA), which spawned Event Tech Live UK & Europe’s first edition the following year.
Still, the only exhibition dedicated to event technology, ETL has moved from a single, physical day to a hybrid week since 2014
The Event Technology Awards still runs in step with ETL – midpoint since the show moved to two physical days.
Event Tech Live made and continues to make, such a global splash with its weight of extraordinary content and exhibitor ingenuity the EIN team is answering demand again in 2021 by launching a USA & Canada version of the show in June.
The events are owned and run by the same people behind EIN and operate as A.M.P. Events Limited.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with experience in the events industry, media/publishing, and promoting B2B events.
- Working with senior management to design and deliver a content marketing strategy.
- Implement and improve the existing event marketing campaigns for Event Tech Live and the Event Technology Awards 2021.
- Manage the creative/design process for all marketing material.
- Handle all social media campaigns – from concept to completion.
- Develop strategic audience development plans.
- Collaborate with our media and event partners to develop marketing campaigns.
- Experience in media, publishing, and marketing within the events sector.
- A minimum of two years’ experience at senior level.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good Copywriter.
- Experience with Hootsuite, Google Products and Microsoft.
- Experience managing social media and developing online communities.
- Ability to nurture relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- A fabulous sense of humour
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Working hours per week: 35
- Location: The office is based in the North of England but this role can be fulfilled remotely
- Salary: DOE
- Car Preferred No
- Full UK driving license preferred: No
- Cover Letter Required: Yes
- Languages English
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
Event Industry News embraces diversity in all its forms and is committed to continuing to develop a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV/resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting AMP/MM/07.
Closing Date: 31st July 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.