Call for Speakers and Sessions
Event Tech Live (ETL) London will open call for papers June 1st 2022 for the show in November.
ETL has exclusive content across its seminar theatres including case studies, research, expert presentations and a first look at innovation and developments within the event technology space.
Please submit your proposal by following the guidelines below.
- Focus on providing attendees with practical advice, best practice guidance and inspiration.
- Provide a statement that clearly summarises what a delegate can expect to get out of your session.
- If you are a provider proposing a case study – we strongly advise bringing your client to co-present. Sessions that include clients rank higher in our selection process.
- We do not accept sales pitches. If you would like to promote your company, service or product to our attendees, please contact us here to hear more about our exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
Please see below the key areas of expertise defined by Event Tech Live as priority content for this year’s educational programme.
- Admission Control / Security / Safety
- AR / VR
- Artificial Intelligence
- Audience Participation / Polling / Q&As
- Audio Visual
- Blockchain and Crypto
- Cashless / Payment Solutions / Wearables
- Communications / Internet / Wi-Fi
- Data / Analytics / Insight
- Data Protection / GDPR / Online Security
- Design / Layout / Plans
- Equipment Rental
- Facial Recognition
- Filming / Live Streaming / Recording
- Interactive Technology
- Lead Generation / Data-Capture
- Logistics / Workforce Management
- Marketing / Social Media / Websites
- Networking / Matchmaking / Meetings
- Project Management / Planning / Operations
- Projection Mapping
- Sales / Finance / CRM
- Tech-Friendly Venues / Venue Finding
- Ticketing / Registration / Badging
- Venue Tech / Installations
- Virtual / Hybrid
Event Tech Live London
Applications Open: 1st June 2022
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022
Event Tech Live Las Vegas
Applications Open: January 2023
Application Deadline: March 2023
If you’ve never spoken at Event Tech Live before and are feeling a bit unsure about it, we’d be happy to talk to you about how we can help.
Please see below some examples of successful session applications from past editions of Event Tech Live.