At Event Tech Live, we understand the challenges event professionals face in this ever-evolving landscape: The challenging job of selecting suitable technology and integrating it smoothly with their current tech stack.
That’s where our Roundtable discussions shine! This format allows attendees to engage with experienced event tech professionals who offer expert guidance on various topics tailored to their interests.
Is your company a leader in a specific type of event tech? Could your team assist in unlocking the full potential of event technology and creating more effective events?
Roundtable Sponsorship provides an opportunity to demonstrate expertise to a focused and engaged audience. The intimate setting means that you can quickly establish strong connections with prospective clients, answering questions and demonstrating why your tech is head and shoulders above the rest.
Please submit your proposal by following the guidelines below.
- If you are a provider proposing a case study – we strongly advise bringing a client to your roundtable. Sessions that include clients rank higher in feedback from attendees.
- Focus on providing attendees with practical advice, best practice guidance and inspiration.
- Provide a statement that summarises what a delegate can expect to get out of your roundtable session.
- Roundtables are not sales pitches.
Event Tech Topics
Please see below the key areas of expertise defined by Event Tech Live as priority content for this year’s roundtable programme.
- Admission Control / Security / Safety
- AR / VR
- Artificial Intelligence
- Audience Participation / Polling / Q&As
- Audio Visual
- Blockchain and Crypto
- Cashless / Payment Solutions / Wearables
- Communications / Internet / Wi-Fi
- Data / Analytics / Insight
- Data Protection / GDPR / Online Security
- Design / Layout / Plans
- Equipment Rental
- Facial Recognition
- Filming / Live Streaming / Recording
- Interactive Technology
- Internal Communications
- Lead Generation / Data-Capture
- Logistics / Workforce Management
- Marketing / Social Media / Websites
- Networking / Matchmaking / Meetings
- Project Management / Planning / Operations
- Sales / Finance / CRM
- Tech-Friendly Venues / Venue Finding
- Ticketing / Registration / Badging
- Translation / Interpreting
- Venue Tech / Installations
- Virtual / Hybrid