Discover the best practices from Marriott’s Connect with Confidence hybrid events – a 9-week long national tour to their best customers to showcase how to safely and effectively bring back live events in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. In tandem with their Commitment to Clean policy, Marriott is partnering with MeetingPlay to bring forward groundbreaking technology and COVID-curated live event protocols to bring forward high-end hybrid events on a national scale.
In this session, the audience will learn:
– How to bring attendees into the event planning process with advanced seat selection and viewing angles – giving both in-person attendees and virtual participants control over a pivotal factor in their experience: They were able to select their location relative to the main stage. This has now been dubbed the “Sanctuary Seat Selection”.
– Keeping event safety rules clear and consistent with a mobile app and virtual technology
– Event space zoning for safe and easy navigation.
– Truly contactless check-in for consistency. The new Connect with Confidence check-in system designed by MeetingPlay will not only work when attendees are wearing a mask — it will remind them to put one on if their faces are bare.
– Enabling active virtual attendee participation within a hybrid environment
Participants will also learn about a series of other health and safety measures including rapid testing and tech-enabled monitoring of social distancing compliance.